Presentations SAHIC 2016
• Economic Outlook for Latin America Download here
Orlando J. Ferreres – President, Orlando J. Ferreres & Asoc.
• Global & Regional Hospitality Industry Overview Download here
Patricia Boo –Area Director Central & South America, STR and Arturo García Rosa – President & Founder, SAHIC
• A Focus on Brazil Download here
Patricia Boo –Area Director Central & South America, STR
• The Financial Agenda Download here
Clay Dickinson – Managing Director Latin American and Caribbean Region based in Miami, JLL Hotels & Hospitality Group
• Ecuador: 4 Worlds in one Place Download here
Fernando Alvarado Espinel – Minister, Ministry of Tourism of Ecuador
• Tourism in Argentina Download here
Ministry of Tourism of Argentina
• Connected Guest Experience Download here
Marcos Silva, Alcatel-Lucent
• Considerations for For Hotel F&B Concepts Download here
Simon Taylor – Head of Business Development, Condé Nast International Restaurants
• Case Study Presentation What to consider when developing the concept for Hotel Restaurants: “El Perroquet” Download here
Luis Gomez Corthorn – General Manager Hotel Division, Los Portales
• Why Cuba? Development and Perspectives of Cuban Tourism Download here
Ministerio de Turismo de Cuba
20/20 Showcase your Project 2016
• Montecristi Golf Club & Vilas – Manabí,Ecuador Download here
The successful property of 1200 hectares already includes an 18-hole golf course, 56 apartments and houses, a clubhouse and three restaurants. The second phase of the project’s aim is to build a hotel with 55 rooms and a spa, as well as building 35 rooms in the existing beach club.
Darío Vicente Herrera Falconez
Inmobiliaria Montecristi S.A.
• Charaibi Eco Lodge – San Andrés, Colombia Download here
A resort of 180 rooms will be constructed on a 55,000m2 lot on the island of San Andres, Colombia. The lot of the resort is located approx. 6 km south from the airport in the mid-northern part of the island. Colpasion SAS, the owner of the land already acquired a construction license for 11,000m2 of construction, however the license says the developers are allowed to build on 27,000m2.
+57 317 8770773
• Plaza del Sol – Tacna, Peru Download here
A property developed across 3580 metres of land facing the “Mar del Pacifico Sur” in the Tacna region, comprising of four different zones: a health and wellbeing area, a commercial zone, a cultural zone and finally a hotel and hospitality zone comprising of 500 rooms ranging from luxury, to midscale, to economy.
Ing. Eduardo José Noriega Campos
New Horizons Consortium
• Hotel Monasterio – Quito, Ecuador Download here
Located in the heart of Quito’s historical centre, “La Iglesia de la Compania de Jesus”, an exceptional historical property, would see parts of it converted into a hotel comprising of 65 rooms, 3 event spaces, a theatre and a museum, allowing guests to benefit from privileged access to some areas.
Gustavo Alejandro Terán Macías
• Hotel Samana – Valle Sagrado, Peru Download here
A luxury boutique hotel in Marcas comprised of 72 rooms, a gourmet restaurant and incredible views of the “Valle Sagrado”, along with 51 residences of 2000 m2 each. The development of the property has been designed by the esteemed Japanese architect Fumihiko Maki.
Roberto Morales Tristan
Inversiones Samana SAC
• Costa Jama – Manabí, Ecuador Download here
Costa Jama is a hotel, residential and golf community. The project built on 6kms of beach front property in Manabi province, 3.5 hours by car from Quito and 2 hours from the closest international airport. The plan for the project was developed by EDSA Planning, our championship golf course was designed by Steve Smyers and 9 holes will be playable in December 2016. All public areas are designed by Adriana Hoyos.
Ecuador +5939 99 705 605
US +1 954353 3500
*Note: The information about the projects was provided by the developer of each of them.